• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how can i recieve an infraction for an add that was edited to correct the problem!

Who's right, ODT Staff or jamesthemechanic? (Please read the first 15 posts before vo

• ODT Staff!

Votes: 96 72.7%
  • jamesthemechanic!

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • TNT knows drama!

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
close it allready. ill just ask if my price suits the mods next time i sell somthing.

cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_400x_24767727.jpg

Seriously, do I have to make a rule for everything? Can't common sense play a part every once in a while?

We both know you weren't serious about asking a million dollars so stop acting like you are offended. If we thought for a second that that was a real price it would have stayed up.

Is it really that hard to just put an item you'd trade for or a real amount you'd expect to get for the item? Wouldn't that be a heck of a lot easier than going through all this?

Now you are beginning to understand the problems that the "other forum" was going through that facilitated the creation of this site. Some people just don't get it, and unfortunately they insist on ruining it for the rest of us.

Close this MF"er down, quit b*****n, enjoy the site, or GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems pretty clear to me.

Me as well. I mean his price was absurd but regardless he did put a price in there. You can't delete his ad when it conforms to the rules. Granted I think he was being a smart ass but that is his option. I voted for jamesthemechanic strictly based on why I would vote for Larry Flynt to have freedom of speech. You can't decide what is absurd and whats not.

this same thing happened to me a few months back. I wrote to the Admin and told him that I was sorry for loosing my cool. he accepted my apology and offered to put my add back up. what he didn't know is that i keyed his car and pee'd in his sweet tea. so, it's like we both won.

noW lets all go to the swingers party with GROUP 3.

LOL! People get so hung up on this "freedom of speech" thing. If I come into your house do I have the right to say whatever I want regardless of whatever ground rules you may have in your own home? Well, welcome to the house that Okuma built. While under his roof, please feel free to read and obey the few, simple rules he has put in place. They really are designed to make your visit pleasant and mutually beneficial.

LOL! People get so hung up on this "freedom of speech" thing. If I come into your house do I have the right to say whatever I want regardless of whatever ground rules you may have in your own home? Well, welcome to the house that Okuma built. While under his roof, please feel free to read and obey the few, simple rules he has put in place. They really are designed to make your visit pleasant and mutually beneficial.
Exactly.

:drama: I think the troll is full:drama: From the staff's point of view, threads like these require a lot of attention and usually several warning/infractions are issued over a stupid ass ad. Obviously James. looks like you needed some attention. Feel better?
no... i require alot of attention. and if the rules were followed we would not have been here,,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom