how do parents stand childrens shows

I knew you were a brony.

That **** just happened.

cdn0.dailydot.com_uploaded_images_original_2012_8_2_bronies.jpg

When the kids were younger the shows they watched were much worse. Now that they are a little older not all the shows they like are great, but Phineas and Ferb actually makes me laugh.

Become a parent and you will learn how to watch and enjoy them when the kids laugh and you have no idea why you just laugh with them because they enjoy it.

I have no idea what this is supposed to be:

bronies.jpg

My best guess would be that the pride parade is getting off to an early start at the airport.

i didn't hear of that show until my 20's but it was creepy and if it can crepe me out they had to try to. wait.... that was kids show, i thought it was a new torture technique for prisoner interrogation

I don't know if Rem Lezar was actually a show but it was definitely a movie and my best friends grandmother bought it for him when we were in High School. He watched it with some medicinal-assistance

Never been a parent HUH? You do stupid **** cause they are your kids and you love em.

^ I think this sums it up. I can make every character on Dora the explorer, mike the knight, octonuts, Henry hugglemonsters, and maybe more. I'm not proud of this fact, but that dosen't make it any less true.

Simple. We have no TV. Nothing but crapola on there anyway....even if there are a few good shows that adults can watch, a) Like I really have the time to park my butt on a couch for an hour a day... and b) not worth paying $80+ a month for TV. I grew up without TV, and I see the zombie minds of people who stay glued to that thing, so I figure my daughter will be all the much better for exercising her mind to do fun and creative things instead of watching SpongeBob.

Back
Top Bottom