how do parents stand childrens shows

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
after looking through a chest of old toys that has been in the attic since i was 6-10 years old(long time ago) i have realized the **** i made my parents watch as i hogged the tv as a child. the shows that children watch are dumb as a sack of rocks, beetleborgs(oh the cheese), beast wars, Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog (a black male who was knight in ancient Ireland... really), power rangers, beast wars, vg rangers.

i can just imagine the look on their faces and how they felt as they were forced to watch beetle Borgs and buy crappy toys made in china that looked so ridiculous.

so to all parents out there, you are very brave and tolerating to be able to watch these shows with your children and shell out money for their merchandise without insulting the franchises. how do you do it, i am watching some on netflix and i am mst3king the crap out of it

Last edited:
Whatever it took to keep your little dumbass quiet. The only motivation needed

that makes sense but still, the shows were pretty bad. its as if studios don't even try to make them good

Rem Lezar

i didn't hear of that show until my 20's but it was creepy and if it can crepe me out they had to try to. wait.... that was kids show, i thought it was a new torture technique for prisoner interrogation

Last edited:
shofferhofer.jpeg

Never been a parent HUH? You do stupid **** cause they are your kids and you love em.

I see my niece a few times a year and we play with her my little pony toys together and we ride bikes together(I try to promote outdoors activities as much as possible). but i was wondering how parents who are surrounded by the children's shows practically all day deal with it, do you read guns and ammo while they are watching tv or something? there has to be a trick to it

Back
Top Bottom