• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do some guys sleep charging more than twice what was paid for ammo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at a LGS. Capitalism....

8E239E2B-2929-497F-9371-CAFFAB60CC14.jpeg

I was in a LGS this afternoon and saw some good old boys stacking ammo on the counter and smiling. It looked like they had finally found what they were looking for. Little did I know that I was going to leaving them mad and both of them looking like a mule eating briars. First I asked them if they wanted Makarov ammo cause those boxes of 9mm were MAK ammo. They said no, and the smile level went down a notch. Next I asked if they had a magnum .270 cause that .270 ammo was for a .270 Weatherby Magnum. Smile fading now. I finished them off by telling them that the .22 tcm was not .22 lr ammo.

I was in a LGS this afternoon and saw some good old boys stacking ammo on the counter and smiling. It looked like they had finally found what they were looking for. Little did I know that I was going to leaving them mad and both of them looking like a mule eating briars. First I asked them if they wanted Makarov ammo cause those boxes of 9mm were MAK ammo. They said no, and the smile level went down a notch. Next I asked if they had a magnum .270 cause that .270 ammo was for a .270 Weatherby Magnum. Smile fading now. I finished them off by telling them that the .22 tcm was not .22 lr ammo.
You killjoy. Git outta my store an' STAY OUT! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

should have let em bought it and let em eat **** and run rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom