• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do some people even survive…

I had an ad pulled down from FB for being misleading and hateful. Took me a while to figure out why.

Turns out I put in that I won’t ship, and I won’t accept electronic payments if your account, or you’re looking to scam and use someone else’s.

Participation trophy society, instead of addressing the scams that the low life is trying to commit, go after the guy that calls them out.

I had an ad pulled down from FB for being misleading and hateful. Took me a while to figure out why.

Turns out I put in that I won’t ship, and I won’t accept electronic payments if your account, or you’re looking to scam and use someone else’s.

Participation trophy society, instead of addressing the scams that the low life is trying to commit, go after the guy that calls them out.
Well, that is racistsisis, what you posted in your FB ad.

Well, that is racistsisis, what you posted in your FB ad.
Always if it fits the narrative.

If they embrace the scammers and keep them around it’s like the fake Twitter accounts. Sells well to shareholders that membership numbers are high. Forget the fact that their product becomes ****. eBay has become the destination flea market for bottom feeding scammers that know how to use the system. Just a coincidence when Twitter had questions on how many users there were, eBay had a revised system that dropped actual item clicks from hundreds to hardly any.

The country is doomed and we’ll be surpassed by others very soon. Go into a store like Kroger and you’re told what they won’t do or can’t do rather than what they can or will do.

Sad but it’s coming

Back
Top Bottom