• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you carry your Glock 17?

Where do you carry your full size Glock?

• Owb

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Iwb

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
Looks good. I'm looking for a leather/kydex mix for IWB I think

To each his own but i find the hybrid duel clip the most versatile and comfortable set up having tried all the styles out there. And velocity is a lower price point than others but quality is not lower. Best of luck in your search (i have spend hundreds of dollars looking for the perfect holster before velocity). The glock 17 is a sweet pistola!!

sheep dog sheep dog thank you I'll message you about it later. I'm going to do a lot of reading over the next week deciding on a holster and my John Lott book. I'd highly reccomend reading his book on gun control and the media if you haven't already. Very interesting

IWB for me. In the summer I am usually carrying a G27 in a Foxx "Little Foxx" single clip. Very easy to put on and take off, and surprisingly comfortable/stable even when biking.

When carrying a G17 I have gravitated towards the Alien gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 for activities where I will be sweating a lot due to the soft comfortable backing that won't leak through. For normal every day carry, I have been very happy with the Foxx IWB (dual clip) in black color. Very comfortable and stable, and reasonable cost.

http://www.foxxholsters.com/collect...id-holster-natural-leather?variant=1197270381

Back
Top Bottom