• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

how do you let go

I just want the family I never had yet I keep getting in these **** up relationships. I'm looking for something I can't find
One thing that has helped many is what I teach and Drug intervention..Not saying that that has anything to do with you!!!! Sometimes to regain sanity and get on the right course is, change those people that you hang with...Stop dealing with a situation, that puts you in an uncomfortable zone..Close the door of discontent and open the door of opportunity and positive vibes..

Personally I'm building quite an "Ignore" list here . . . not that I can't handle conflicting ideas but there is already so much negativity in real life, why do I want it here too?? Really though, I don't think any of us have that "perfect life", sometimes you just gotta do the best you can with what you've got . . . < I know, very generalized, non-specific, completely helpless advice . . .
I understand Ima get this and the others that'll make fun of me but all it takes is for one person to say something that might click and resonate

Nah, no father or father figure, my mother was just their, didn't want to be a parent, took a lot of her frustrations out on us, blamed us for a lot of her problems. Moved around a lot, realized people come and go at a young age and that's stuck with me, tip of the iceberg
I grew up with a friend who's mom couldn't get it together. She divorced his dad then his stepfather and then had a few dickhead boyfriends. Needless to say my old homeboy from south Macon is a bipolar basket case that hates and uses older women.
Now me ....I got two step parents that I hate with a passion. My old man died in 13 and I hadn't talked to him since 07 pretty much due to him being a spineless punk afraid of his wife. The dickhead that married my mom in 75 was a bully to me everyday since. That's why I grew up mostly at my grandparents house where they hated him too.
Anyway ****, didn't mean to make it about me. If I could tell you anything about letting **** go with your mom it would be the same thing I had to figure out. I had a LOT of static with my mom in 06/07. Mostly about $35K they owed me from loaning it to them to help build a huge house in Monroe Co that they gave back to the bank. They threw good money after bad and then just gave up. But what I had to swallow was that is wasn't just her decision. But most importantly you only get one mom. So human errors aside you have to forgive the shortcomings. It ain't like I never did anything stupid. Try to remember the good stuff. My mom helped me clean up after my first wife shot herself in the side of the head with a 357 back in 97. Very few people will help you out with **** like that.

Back
Top Bottom