• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How far does 1lb of powder go loading 9mm?

Jaswhite 52 - all my shooting is outside

Anyone see any RL-15 around. Called Natchez today to buy 5 pounds, but they won't sell in GA, AL or TN something about it pisses off thier wholesalers or something. I haven't seen RL-15 in probably 2 years. I was disappointed and won't buy a damn thing from them ever. Da bums!

Finding some where local is a good way to save on the haz mat fees. Buying in bulk from Mid South shooter supply / Midway USA / Brownells 500 -1000 round boxes can also shave the cost down. Store in a cool dry place and you will have no problem with the powder.

Anyone see any RL-15 around. Called Natchez today to buy 5 pounds, but they won't sell in GA, AL or TN something about it pisses off thier wholesalers or something. I haven't seen RL-15 in probably 2 years. I was disappointed and won't buy a damn thing from them ever. Da bums!

Bass Pro had some on Saturday. Stopped by on the way home from the meet n greet.

Try Elite Pawn, they had some last week..............

Back
Top Bottom