• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How i came to be an "ammo flipper"...

Pete, I find your arguments intriguing considering you own a mostly cash business that offers services that nobody wants nor would anyone use if it weren't for the government regulations forcing your services onto the population.

Not sure who Pete is but usually a "cash only" business has some tax skeletons in their closet...

Pete, I find your arguments intriguing considering you own a mostly cash business that offers services that nobody wants nor would anyone use if it weren't for the government regulations forcing your services onto the population.

Taxes man. If you want to play the game the Treasury wants their share. I respect that.

And yeah, even I don't want my product.

I also understand that you LOVE stirring the pudding. ;)

Yes I do. I really don't care about any of this but it is funny seeing people's reactions. I met a lot of people Saturday night for the first time and I think they were shocked that I have a 24/7 smile on my face.

Man I started reloading so I have no horse in the race but it sure is fun to take a side and see what happens. I think tomorrow I'll defend the flippers.

- - - Updated - - -

lol. What do you sell?

Georgia State Emissions.

Pete sells "Rainbows and Unicorns" ;)

I hate it when the gov makes me buy a Unicorn. They wear out so damn fast, and every year there's a newer model.

Back
Top Bottom