• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How i came to be an "ammo flipper"...

First of all, I am glad that you can get the full price. I would rather make $25 a car than $14.99 a car. There must be a decent amount of competition around here, because I pay $14.99 most of the time. That saves me enough to buy another 100 rds of .223. ;-) (I have 3 vehicles) But really, how can you live with yourself when you are charging almost double what others charge? ;-)

And I have 8 vehicles. If it wasn't for liberals I wouldn't have to get emissions done. And to think he's charging more than others because of his location seems like he is ripping off his neighbors. That's just wrong screwing your own community over like that to make a few more dollars that you pocket (in cash so you don't pay your taxes). We should tell the IRS to look at the amount of tests you send to the state database vs what you are claiming as income.

And I have 8 vehicles. If it wasn't for liberals I wouldn't have to get emissions done. And to think he's charging more than others because of his location seems like he is ripping off his neighbors. That's just wrong screwing your own community over like that to make a few more dollars that you pocket (in cash so you don't pay your taxes). We should tell the IRS to look at the amount of tests you send to the state database vs what you are claiming as income.

I get a chance to **** the 1%. I'll take that all day.

HAHA! Now that's FUNNY! If I was constantly complaining/worrying about everyone else on the internet i'd feel like a failure! Especially if I had to voice it dozens of times in a single thread.

you mean would feel like a failure as opposed to earnestly realizing you are one?

thats what i gathered from this statement

There is no justifying flipping Walmart ammo at current market prices. I say current market prices because I think the demand has exceeded the supply so it's expected that ammo prices should be high as they are. I have no issue with where current pricing stands, other than the fact that I hate paying more for ammo. However, Walmart is not an ammo dealer/distributor nor have they significantly increased their price for ammo. Clearing out a Walmart's shelves of $.04 per round ammo and selling for $.10 per round may seem like capitalism on the surface, but in reality it's artificial inflation, gouging, what ever you want to call it. These douchebags have no legitimate business contracts, expenses, or overhead, and are simply capitalizing on free time they may have that others may not have.

Those of you nonchalant about the whole thing or excusing these flippers are free to do so, but don't try to do so in the name of true capitalism because you just fail.

Back
Top Bottom