• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How is flipping .22 worth it?

No clue. I put my big boy pants on in the morning so I have never used the ignore feature of any web forum.

Same here. Nobody has said anything to me here that would make me want to ignore them. If it was bad enough to actually Piss me off then it would be dealt with like a man would deal with it........tickle party.

Found out about your drill yet?

If I miss you at Dobbs I'll bring it to Dogfathers. I can't say it's the most quality pistol but it works and it comes with a threaded barrel. Barrel needs a $30 adapter for silencer but still kinda cool since it's a 1911

Found out about your drill yet?

If I miss you at Dobbs I'll bring it to Dogfathers. I can't say it's the most quality pistol but it works and it comes with a threaded barrel. Barrel needs a $30 adapter for silencer but still kinda cool since it's a 1911

Not yet...I've got to access my .mil email and check my schedule. I might actually be in the clear....

I assume you applied for a real business license and reported your income.

Allow me to translate your post into English.

"I lost my job so I am totally justified in snatching ammunition off the shelves so no one else can have it unless they pay my ransom. **** you if you want to take your kid shooting. Pay me. **** you if you want to go plinking. Pay me. I lost my job and I am totally justified in compounding the shortage for my personal gain. To all my fellow firearm enthusiasts **** you."

Did I get the gist?

No you didn't but I don't expect you to.

How much is your time worth? If you can find it at Wally World, .22 is 5¢ per shot and the going price here is 10¢ ish. Even assuming doubling the price of a 325 round box, you are making $16.25.

With all the time spent finding it, listing and meeting a buyer, what do you really make? $8 an hour?

Is running an unlicensed ammunition dealership really worth $8 per hour?
what ever happened to saving it and or shooting what yah got its still out there and available and not for 10 cents a round.

Back
Top Bottom