• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How is flipping .22 worth it?

My thoughts:

Arrange a meet.
Shoot the cock sucker
take his 22 ammo
Live happily ever after.

I feel better just daydreaming about it. lol.

If, as Shemp says, the ATF are trolling this site you may want to modify "your thoughts", sort of inflammatory to say the least don't you think :evil:. Hard to understand why so many folks get butt hurt because someone hunts down scarce products and sells them to willing buyers for a profit. Last time I looked it was called capitalism - supply meeting demand.

If, as Shemp says, the ATF are trolling this site you may want to modify "your thoughts", sort of inflammatory to say the least don't you think :evil:. Hard to understand why so many folks get butt hurt because someone hunts down scarce products and sells them to willing buyers for a profit. Last time I looked it was called capitalism - supply meeting demand.

Click.

Honestly. Did you ever really take economics?

Honestly. Did you ever really take economics?

Capitalism - noun.
an economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, especially as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth.

Close enough for me. Please correct me if you think I'm wrong :p

Yeah...II'm deeply concerned about the atf monitoring the site. If they were and still remained silent on all the illegal dealers selling their straw purchased flip-a-matics then they are as guilty as holders fast and furious gang.

As for being "IInflammatory".well...life's a bitch when a little sand in the **** can make you tearie eyed.
If, as Shemp says, the ATF are trolling this site you may want to modify "your thoughts", sort of inflammatory to say the least don't you think :evil:. Hard to understand why so many fo

The price of 22 ammo is too damn high.6 cents is where it is.
22 is a neat round but anymore than 4 cents a round and I will shoot something more enjoyable. Maybe 5 cents a round, but once it is priced at 6 cents I let it set on the shelf.

22 isn't that neat. Honestly I find it pretty ****ing boring.

22 is a neat round but anymore than 4 cents a round and I will shoot something more enjoyable. Maybe 5 cents a round, but once it is priced at 6 cents I let it set on the shelf.

22 isn't that neat. Honestly I find it pretty ****ing boring.
we started shooting at 200 yards and it got a little more interesting.Cheap too.

Back
Top Bottom