• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How is flipping .22 worth it?

So....Thanks for making .22 unavailable on the retail market and raping you just a little?

I may have misunderstood your reply
I don't have kids going to college
I don't flip
just looking to have a fun with grandson shooting
buy my .22's from *** members at a fair price
and the highest I've paid was .08 per round and less
and I give (that means no charge) to fathers of kids that want to shoot with us
if you have an oversupply, and want to put smiles on kids faces let me know

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
And as for flipping to supplement income when unemployed or whatever pitiful excuse you have, Walmart is always hiring.

And then you could become King Flipper.

Lol...i don't know if there are ignore lists on this new site but I'm sure you just made a lot of them.

I'm pretty sure everyone said something bad about the places that jacked .22...a lot of people won't shop at said places anymore. Most people here didn't buy .22 when the prices were unreasonable. I myself sold my .22 rifle because the sole reason I had it (cheap plinking) was no longer extant. You were also breaking the law while you did it, but that's a different subject. It's one thing to make a few dollars from selling stuff you already have. ..another thing entirely to trying to make a living out of reselling ammo as a business.

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think admitting on a site that is trolled by the ATF that you ran an illegal ammo business is a good idea.

Not to mention, he just publicly confessed to buying and selling for a profit, thus generating taxable income. Now if he failed to claimed this income then it's tax evasion.

My thoughts on this subject.
Last time I checked I was in America not any other country in the world.
I have a right to buy and sell anything I like at whatever price I want to.
Now with that said, I do not like Flipping but I also have the Right not to buy from said Flipper.
I will not ignore them on this forum and I will not judge them (not my job).
I have bought .22 ammo here and will only buy if (like someone else said) less than .07 cents per round.
Now does that Support the Flippers Maybe but I just do not give a fat rats ass.
This topic is one of the most sore topics on this forum and like already said Beat to death.
You have 2 Choices in this matter:
1. Buy from them and support them in their enterprise or
2. Ignore them and live life Happily knowing that you are not supporting them.
I have been in Several retailers lately and been picking up .22 Ammo by just walking up to the
Counter and asking to buy some.
End Rant…………
William

So far, we have had members saying they don't mind spending a little more for .22 ammo, because they don't have to go looking for it. No one cared about those comments and made no comments to those who made the statement. But we have members saying that the sellers are "raping" and causing .22 ammo to be unavailable, question their integrity, question whether they are drug users are not, and decides that the ATF and the IRS should be "taking this illegal activity down". Yeah, the self-righteousness is strong in this thread.

So far, we have had members saying they don't mind spending a little more for .22 ammo, because they don't have to go looking for it. No one cared about those comments and made no comments to those who made the statement. But we have members saying that the sellers are "raping" and causing .22 ammo to be unavailable, question their integrity, question whether they are drug users are not, and decides that the ATF and the IRS should be "taking this illegal activity down". Yeah, the self-righteousness is strong in this thread.

Honestly I don't care if someone is flipping. I only buy things if it's a good deal and flipper prices aren't a good deal. Everyone has a price point...

I still don't think it's a good idea for someone that is flipping ammo/guns to come online and admit to it...the ATF does watch the site....some of the Sig brace controversy started over guys admitting to intent to use improperly online...nobody needs that kind of attention..

Back
Top Bottom