• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

I love the locking lugs on the REAR of the bolt!

She looks GREAT!
yeah these are pretty strange they also have a tube magazine that i think holds 12-13 rounds copied from the early winchester lever actions, no safety at least none i can find, rimfire with two strikers that are activated by a center firing pin I guess thats whats makes them easy to convert just drill a hole in the center of the bolt and get a longer center pin.

the internals feel a little rough to the touch and it doesn't have grips yet (ordered them already). It has a bit a artsy look to it. The magazine is basically a xd magazine with the notch located slightly different, this is the father aka prototype of the xd in a essence

IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG
IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

weird thing is the grips are missing or broken on most of them that were imported, so either they used crappy plastic or some croatian played a cruel joke on the importers

They made the php mv9 a bit too light in the frame, this pistol only made sporadically between 1990-1994. The magazine release/catch is pushing the frame sides out. They needed to either shrink the magazine button or increase frame size
IMG_0819.JPG

Back
Top Bottom