How is the milsurp market these days?

Is that really what people are paying or is it what they're asking but nobody is buying? Serious question....
Anecdotally speaking, I would say it's the latter. I got an offer for 200 on my 300 ask price. Would have sold for sure if it was Chinese, but nah. I really just want to trade out for AR stuff, believe it or not. I just don't think stuff is selling. Down market and all. Haven't really seen that much really good stuff come up anyways.

I sold a 91/30 for 160 or 180 this past summer. I think Chris is pretty spot on with price guesstimate

Anecdotally speaking, I would say it's the latter. I got an offer for 200 on my 300 ask price. Would have sold for sure if it was Chinese, but nah. I really just want to trade out for AR stuff, believe it or not. I just don't think stuff is selling. Down market and all. Haven't really seen that much really good stuff come up anyways.

I sold a 91/30 for 160 or 180 this past summer. I think Chris is pretty spot on with price guesstimate

Sounds like a good time to sell then. Hmmm....

so funny...I love the 3K P38 or the 3,5K M1D Sniper...
yeah now those are proper retarded prices. I suspect that the new members listing their Mosins at $300 probably got screwed at a gunshow or LGS where they actually paid those prices or more. I have seen some real beat up Mosins at LGS for 300 and although I haven't been to a gun-show in many years is suspect they aren't much better.

yeah now those are proper retarded prices. I suspect that the new members listing their Mosins at $300 probably got screwed at a gunshow or LGS where they actually paid those prices or more. I have seen some real beat up Mosins at LGS for 300 and although I haven't been to a gun-show in many years is suspect they aren't much better.
I saw 91/30's "on sale" at a shop for $289 so I think 300 isn't a pie in the sky number. At least those mosins were hex receivers, but still. Maybe there is a spam can in there we don't know about.
at $300 that's getting into SKS and Mauser territory. Both of those rifles are superior to the Mosin 91/30.

On the right there hand, maybe its just the market. Classic selling Enfields for $600 all day. The cheap milsurp bubble popped.

Sure would like a BM-59. Does that count?
Those aren't exactly cheap though.

If Garands hit $600 again, I would probably be in the market. I missed the boat back when I started buying guns. I remember M1917's selling for $250 and I am kicking myself for not getting any because I didn't know what they were.

If Garands hit $600 again, I would probably be in the market. I missed the boat back when I started buying guns. I remember M1917's selling for $250 and I am kicking myself for not getting any because I didn't know what they were.

M1917......Smith or Colt?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I do believe you can still find the m1917 for 3-400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range day w MILSURPS and non MILSURPS

Winchester is a take down made into a trench gun clone

No4 Mk I is a Longbranch and the Garand is an International Harvester

Sadly @TheGman and @UGASmith could not make it. :(

IMG_4402.JPG

Springfield M1A Loaded
PSA AR-15
Sig 556R
Keltec KSG
IMG_4403.JPG