• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

918B8B16-FA3F-49DB-A63D-AE2F582027D3.jpeg
57550730-AAC5-4FFB-9DDC-6450EF4FDF26.jpeg
Had a great time . This is a shooting discipline I need to work in. As they say it ain’t the Arrow it’s the Indian.

View attachment 1794590 View attachment 1794591 Had a great time . This is a shooting discipline I need to work in. As they say it ain’t the Arrow it’s the Indian.
I used to shoot a lot of clays as a teenager and loved it - got into some dove hunting and things like that for a while before I discovered 3-gun and that type of thing.

As it turns out - shooting steel does NOT equate to practice for shooting clays. Last time I shot clays I almost gave away my shotgun in shame I was so bad!

Anyone have a Garand (in Gods favorite caliber 30-06) they are looking to get rid of? I just picked one up recently and I have a buddy who wants one so bad he can almost taste it. He is looking for a shooter grade - collectibility doesn’t mean much to him.

Thought I would ask here as y’all are a great bunch of milsurp guys!

I used to shoot a lot of clays as a teenager and loved it - got into some dove hunting and things like that for a while before I discovered 3-gun and that type of thing.

As it turns out - shooting steel does NOT equate to practice for shooting clays. Last time I shot clays I almost gave away my shotgun in shame I was so bad!

Oh I am terrible. But I want to get the hang of it. It’s just so much fun. Swinging a 12 gauge at a flying clay frisbee?

Anyone have a Garand (in Gods favorite caliber 30-06) they are looking to get rid of? I just picked one up recently and I have a buddy who wants one so bad he can almost taste it. He is looking for a shooter grade - collectibility doesn’t mean much to him.

Thought I would ask here as y’all are a great bunch of milsurp guys!

They are on here for sure

Also - anyone have any surplus Garand safe 30-06 they may be willing to part with for a semi-reasonable price?

I am thinking about going to Talladega CMP next weekend, and want to try to get a decent stockpile before I go.

If nothing on here, I was going to order some PPU garand rounds - those decent enough for semi-accurate long range plinking?

Back
Top Bottom