• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Go to their website and look for gun auctions. You can also do an advanced search on GB and search by sellers name... Howard’s pawn.

http://www.howardspawnmacon.com/

I think you have to leave off the apostrophe. "Howards Pawn" It won't find anything if you put the apostrophe. I saw some things on the GB website that I wanted, but I'm not in a position to bid on them. He got some really nice things in that buyout.

MO? That’s what he was asking for. Going to do an FFL transfer

I thought the other guy was getting it for sure? He got all pissy in the thread when ya'll put PM sent! :pound:

I think you have to leave off the apostrophe. "Howards Pawn" It won't find anything if you put the apostrophe. I saw some things on the GB website that I wanted, but I'm not in a position to bid on them. He got some really nice things in that buyout.

I thought the other guy was getting it for sure? He got all pissy in the thread when ya'll put PM sent! :pound:
lol i know right... he said he had 2 he was going to part with when I PM'd him

The only Birch stocks I have seen from the CMP are the Overton USGI replacement stocks from the 50s and 60s. All of the CMP Specials should have the CMP Walnut stocks.

Could be, I haven’t studied up on the stocks. The one that came on my service grade is nice and has a good tight fit.

Edit: I see where I typed ‘special’ instead of ‘service’ in my original post. Oops.....

Anyone have a K98k (or one of its bretheren) or an Enfield No4 Mk1 (not savage) they might be willing to part with for a decent price ($350-$400 ish)? (Just testing the waters and inquiring - don't laugh me out of the thread)

I seem to be missing the good deals on here - either because I was not on that day, or homeboy making the sale read the other guys message before mine (even though I beat him to it by 20+ minutes... #notbitter)

Anyone have a K98k (or one of its bretheren) or an Enfield No4 Mk1 (not savage) they might be willing to part with for a decent price ($350-$400 ish)? (Just testing the waters and inquiring - don't laugh me out of the thread)

I seem to be missing the good deals on here - either because I was not on that day, or homeboy making the sale read the other guys message before mine (even though I beat him to it by 20+ minutes... #notbitter)
I don’t have either but there is a K31 Swiss for $500 right now. Haven’t seen one of those on here for a reasonable price in a while

I don’t have either but there is a K31 Swiss for $500 right now. Haven’t seen one of those on here for a reasonable price in a while
Yeah that is a nice price - looks to be in decent shape too.

Would like to eventually work my way into grabbing one, but as my wallet is not in fact supplied by a tree, I am trying to work my way around the major powers in WW2 first lol. (Granted, my WW2 collection sits at one M1 Garand... so there are a lot of directions I could go - but I figured getting something from (or like) Ze Germans or the Brits would be a pleasant next step).

Yeah that is a nice price - looks to be in decent shape too.

Would like to eventually work my way into grabbing one, but as my wallet is not in fact supplied by a tree, I am trying to work my way around the major powers in WW2 first lol. (Granted, my WW2 collection sits at one M1 Garand... so there are a lot of directions I could go - but I figured getting something from (or like) Ze Germans or the Brits would be a pleasant next step).
K98s will be much more than $400 these days

Back
Top Bottom