• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How is the milsurp market these days?

I always thought you simply collected and looked at yours once a year, probably did come from you

Do they still sell the bubba type fix, it doesn’t change it permanently making it a viable option

Only one of each have the temp fix on the front sight, I use those as shooters. The rest do not

.....sometimes twice per year lol

I have at least 4 or 5 surplus rifles that I've never fired... just busy and haven't gotten around to shooting them. A couple other I haven't shot in a couple of years.

I have at least 4 or 5 surplus rifles that I've never fired... just busy and haven't gotten around to shooting them. A couple other I haven't shot in a couple of years.

I feel ya! Got a beautiful Krag I need to find time to reload for. Had it for over a year and never shot it. Ammo is hard to come by these days

I feel ya! Got a beautiful Krag I need to find time to reload for. Had it for over a year and never shot it. Ammo is hard to come by these days
a year is a pretty short time lol
It's been 6 years since I have hit the range with these type 56 carbines lol
20190105_143624.jpg

a year is a pretty short time lol
It's been 6 years since I have hit the range with these type 56 carbines lol
View attachment 1974782
Yea no excuses there! Cheap and available ammo! If you can’t make it to the range, just drive down Ponce and shoot it out da window. They don’t even call the cops for stuff like that anymore

Back
Top Bottom