• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Some observations on the ODT whish is sort of an outlier...

M1 Garand Prices are increasing. $1100-$1300 or so for what is offered and that almost matches the M1A/M14 Prices seen these days on here. I think the smart collector $ is on the M1's.

Some observations on the ODT whish is sort of an outlier...

M1 Garand Prices are increasing. $1100-$1300 or so for what is offered and that almost matches the M1A/M14 Prices seen these days on here. I think the smart collector $ is on the M1's.

Are they actually selling for that?

6EBC350D-A52D-4F88-B4F9-A1C3F3F02DA8.png

Both Garands and Carbine prices have gone through the roof lately and short of an imaginary mountain of them overseas waiting to come back and sold via CMP, I don't see the pricing getting better.

Mixmaster Garands and Carbines can still be had in the $7-800'ish range if you're patient and fast. Anything posted over $1000 and the seller better know what the heck he has (parts content, type variation, etc). I was inquiring with a guy here wanting to sell his Inland for $1100. He had no idea of the parts breakdown, all postwar features, etc. Good luck with that sale......

L Lawdog734 So that's the rub a mountain of M1 Garands have shown up, Almost 100K of them. Turkish and Philippine Garands - A service grade is $750 delivered. Most on here are selling what looks like CMP specials or just regualr mixmasters and charging a premium.

Another great range day yesterday w my son.

Only a few MILSUPS/C&Rs

Top to bottom:

DPMS LR-308 w Sig Romeo 5

DPMS LR 308 W Vortex Strikefire II

Retro AR-15 build (Century Arms lower)

L1A1 Imble FAL clone

M1A1 Inland Carbine

Ruger 10-22

SCR AR 15 with Holosun

View attachment 2001736

Which of these rifles would have you carried in Desert Storm if you could choose 1?

Back
Top Bottom