• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

its been a while....

20200815_162338-jpg.2771250

I used to be under the impression that one could modify the M1 sear or replace with a different design and it would fire in the auto mode.

I had an SKS that would fire auto sometimes and not sure if it was due to worn parts or over lubrication of the sear which I thought someone said the over lube would cause it to fire auto.

03A3 got to go in the woods today . Took me a minute to figure her out . Shooting offhand . Old lake city ball ammo. Need to put some creedmoor through her next time .

Attachments

• 2F2D084A-94B2-4281-9FA9-EB8CEB62E092.jpeg
    2F2D084A-94B2-4281-9FA9-EB8CEB62E092.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 13
I used to be under the impression that one could modify the M1 sear or replace with a different design and it would fire in the auto mode.

I had an SKS that would fire auto sometimes and not sure if it was due to worn parts or over lubrication of the sear which I thought someone said the over lube would cause it to fire auto.

i had one that would fire full auto because the firing pin was stuck in the hole and didn’t retract

03A3 got to go in the woods today . Took me a minute to figure her out . Shooting offhand . Old lake city ball ammo. Need to put some creedmoor through her next time .

Beautiful, you're out shooting yours. I'm match prepping 800pcs of LC Match brass so I can get out and do it more often.

I'm seriously considering investing in a wet tumbler at this point as my current tumbler just ain't big enough and is taking forever.

20200823_173731.jpg

Back
Top Bottom