• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

That is gonna be tough but can still be found on some of the surplus sites and of course at a premium.

My son picked up one on here (ODT) 2 years ago all numbers matching with beautiful bluing and perfect bore for 1000.00 and it was a buy of a lifetime (and i do mean all numbers down to the little parts inside with all perfect Waffen marks).
I am so Jealous of that purchase.
Good lord that's high for an HSc even now. I've seen plenty go for auctions at 650-850 with waffenstamps. That thing must have been in pristine condition with a holster

Just wanted to Bragg I'm out here slaying them with milsurp! Shooting deer is so much more fun like this. I'm not sure I can go back to using "conventional " hunting rifles.

IMG_20231123_095629_763.jpg
IMG_20231119_101735_815.jpg

Good lord that's high for an HSc even now. I've seen plenty go for auctions at 650-850 with waffenstamps. That thing must have been in pristine condition with a holster
OOPS, I saw Mauser and did not see the HSc He picked up the rifle and not the pistol (now i feel Goofy).

Just wanted to Bragg I'm out here slaying them with milsurp! Shooting deer is so much more fun like this. I'm not sure I can go back to using "conventional " hunting rifles.

View attachment 6545111View attachment 6545112
a friend of mine who is gone now (Jimmy Satterfield USN WW2) lent me his 30/40 Krag. I took a unicorn spike with it. Probably the most memorable shot i can remember making [due to the rifle, the caliber and the owner)

Back
Top Bottom