• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

I did some research last night but could not find the original British 303 Enfield WW2-era Armourers Headspace Gauge-NoGo. which is .074 in. The regular SAAMI is not matching with Brits standards.
Is there anyone willing to sell or any idea where can I find one to own? apex used to have them but not anymore
View attachment 4876186

I checked but I don't have one..sorry about that

Who all here has broken a Lee Enfield firing pin removal tool while trying to take out a stubborn firing pin?
Has anyone found one that is durable?
I ordered one made by Brownells and it's a piece of crap and broke very easily. I also had one of the T shaped tools and I've broken the lugs off it as well.

Who all here has broken a Lee Enfield firing pin removal tool while trying to take out a stubborn firing pin?
Has anyone found one that is durable?
I ordered one made by Brownells and it's a piece of crap and broke very easily. I also had one of the T shaped tools and I've broken the lugs off it as well.
I have one of these from messer optic which I bought on eBay. I tried to remove a stubborn one once ,but I couldn’t because did not have enough grip.

Attachments

• 8D76F63F-9432-4B72-80AF-72CC086D863E.png
    8D76F63F-9432-4B72-80AF-72CC086D863E.png
    326.5 KB · Views: 9
I have one of these from messer optic which I bought on eBay. I tried to remove a stubborn one once ,but I couldn’t because did not have enough grip.
That's another problem I have is getting enough torque. I got an $8 one coming from Sarco. If it breaks I'll get the one off Ebay

I bought one from liberty tree or maybe numrich? I took apart all of my lee enfield bolts earlier this month and my No5 was a real bear to get apart, great deal of torque was required but the tool performed as it should. I did file it a bit to get better fitment though.

Saw it Sunday night with friends at my house. Cinematically it was absolutely amazing, although I wish they'd focused more on Paul and kept the scene from the book where he returns home for a while, changed, and then goes back. It didn't focus enough on him undergoing the changes outside of the combat. Otherwise, everything was great, especially the weaponry, although I did notice a goof about 2/3 of the way through where Paul's Mauser had the safety in the upright position one second, then down in fire-ready the next.

Still, it's a movie I don't know if I can really recommend people watch because it's utterly depressing. War is a curse upon humanity. I hope we never see it again.

Back
Top Bottom