• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is your Gun Fund Looking? What are you saving for?

i honestly couldnt tell you. i have sold quite a few and traded quite a few over the years because i enjoy it so much

alot of my friends like the titan 25 when i show them and ask where they can get one. i usually end up selling or trading it to one of them after they keep bugging me about it (since they are so cheap and to date i somehow have never had a titan jam on me).
I like the pistol. I just don't dig 25. And the only other option was 22 Short. It reminds me of the CZ ripoff that Intratec build in the early 90s . The Protec 25. DA only and no sights. Slick looking pocket gun. And their Catalog promised to make them available in 22 LR but they never did.
I've never shot a Titan . Great! Now I gotta try one out,dammit!

Thinking about registering an SBR before the 41p crap kicks in, but can't decide what type of gun.

Also thinking about filing a form 1 for a suppressor before all the 41p crap kicks in, but can't decide what caliber.

I'll probably end up messing around and not doing either.

Thinking about registering an SBR before the 41p crap kicks in, but can't decide what type of gun.

Also thinking about filing a form 1 for a suppressor before all the 41p crap kicks in, but can't decide what caliber.

I'll probably end up messing around and not doing either.
Please do an SKS! I wanna see one done. And leave it on the original stock. Then carve out the stock wide enough for a 7.62 can. That would be cool as hell!

Please do an SKS! I wanna see one done. And leave it on the original stock. Then carve out the stock wide enough for a 7.62 can. That would be cool as hell!
It would be cool no doubt, but my gun fund is so empty right now that the only "SBR" I could do would be to buy a cheap stripped AR lower, register it and then put it in the safe until I've got the money for the rest of the gun.

Back
Top Bottom