How many a-holes will be dumping braces and braced guns on here over the next week?

No, that's the law and sorry, but unless you are the ATF, your 'opinion' doesn't matter. Actually, even if you are the ATF your opinion is moot or rescinded.

The simple fact is that his rule carries the weight of law right now. Hopefully that will be changed, but that's a hard, cold fact for now.
Well if you want to comply, it's your right to do so. If someone else doesn't want to, it's none of your concern.

No, that's the law and sorry, but unless you are the ATF, your 'opinion' doesn't matter. Actually, even if you are the ATF your opinion is moot or rescinded.

The simple fact is that his rule carries the weight of law right now. Hopefully that will be changed, but that's a hard, cold fact for now.
Kinda like the same way they tried with bump stocks now the high courts need to rule on this the same way and see that it’s unconstitutional !! Unfortunately someone has to be the bait.

2016 submission of the “universal pistol brace” on a Smith and Wesson M&P pistol

Screenshot 2023-01-14 at 21-57-32 Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached “Stabilizing B...png

No. They're not SBRs until the rule is published in the federal register. That'll probably be Tuesday. That's when the 120 day period begins. Until it's published in the federal register it means nothing. Regardless of when it was signed.

You've been pushing the Friday signing date really hard. You need to relax.

And why the hell do you care of people are trying to unload braces or braced firearms while it's still perfectly legal to do so.
It was published in the FR last Friday.

As for why? It just bugs me when people try to take advantage of the less informed. If you don't fall into that catagory, then relax.

Well if you want to comply, it's your right to do so. If someone else doesn't want to, it's none of your concern.

I never said anything about compliance. That's everybody's personal choice.

If you want to knowingly commit a felony that's on you. I'm not concerned at all.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom