• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many can goods is enough?

You-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers.gif

Make sure you have more than one Can Opener.:hungry:
Funny you should say that. I realized that I only had one and have been looking for a new one...or two. I've looked in quite a few stores on my monthly shopping trips but all the ones I've seen have all been cheap plastic Chinese crap. What I want is a couple of good old fashioned steel openers so I guess I'll keep looking.
Maybe I should try some antique shops.

Funny you should say that. I realized that I only had one and have been looking for a new one...or two. I've looked in quite a few stores on my monthly shopping trips but all the ones I've seen have all been cheap plastic Chinese crap. What I want is a couple of good old fashioned steel openers so I guess I'll keep looking.
Problem solved…..

957B7F3B-0B71-424F-8243-146633B1D4C7.jpeg

Thrift stores are a good source of the old sturdy Swinglines. Usually can be had for a buck.

Back
Top Bottom