• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many Harley Riders do we have on here?????

Never been a Harley guy but I've owned bikes on & off for over 35 years. My last was an 84 Honda V65 Sabre that I rode for about 4 years. Took a few years off and recently picked up this one from my brother. It's an 01 Yamaha FZ1 - very fast litre bike that's actually comfortable to ride...

[Broken External Image]:

the v-rod's are great bikes but they sure haven't held their value real well, probally has something to do with dealers offering 2-3 grand for them on trade in.

dont ride a harley per say but got a chopper with a 113 s&s its for sale if anyone is interested looking to get a street glide
i69.photobucket.com_albums_i66_chrispadge_bike.jpg

Last edited:
Cool an organ donor thread. :)
I'm just raggin you guys
My mom worked in the operating room at a major local hospital for 30+ years and that's how she referred to bikers.
Oh by the way those are murder cycles you are riding:)

Currently ride a 94 FXR. EV59 cam, S&S heads, S&S Super 'E' carb, 2 into 1 pipe. Wife gave it to me for my birthday. Last bike was a 79 Lowrider. That thing had over 100k miles when I got rid of it. Rebuilt more than I care to remember. Before that... 68 Ironhead. Chopped with a twisted springer front end. Those old Sportys had the shifter on the right and brake on the left. It would be hard to get used to nowadays.
I used to do a good bit of mech work on Harleys (now usually just for me) so I rode alot of different ones. Hardest one to ride was a chopper built by Choppers Unlimited. It had a foot clutch and suicide shift but that wasn't good enough. They went and put a 96" S&S motor with a kickstart only and no front brakes. When the guy brought it to me the rear (and only) brake master cylinder was shot. Talk about "Flintstone" brakes! I think I will remember that bike til the day I die.

Back
Top Bottom