How many have done anything to get off of medication?

well you normally trade one addiction (not saying it is that, or you have it) for another. When I was on hydro morphine I became addicted. It was bad trying to come off of that. Long story short, I crack up all the time at how whenever your hurt in the military the docs always say "suck it up and drink water" so I started drinking a lot, and I mean a lot of water when ever I was in pain or had the shivers, or sweats. Funny but it worked

Well done. I suspect my first edict will be for blood pressure (flirting with high normal for years). Presumably when that comes THAT will get me off my rump. Hopefully I don't wait that long...

Don't wait until diagnosed, go ahead and start making lifestyle changes.

Even though no longer prescription ( Naproxin) , is now OTC as Aleve, & for my various symptoms of "non-specific arthritis" , non-R, I have been taking it for years. I try to take a break, for at least a week or so every now & then , until the aches & weakness forces me to back on a daily routine. I'm now in the middle of one of those no-Aleve breaks. Little areas of pain pop up sometimes, but I gotta give by system a break from the chem. A lot of this is the end results from very late stage Lymes Disease, which I was treated for. That stuff is NASTY! Some folks are not as lucky as I have been and become severely crippled by Lymes & other "Lyme-like" diseases , spread by ticks.

I had high blood pressure for years and was on the medication. Hated it. When I quit drinking my blood pressure normalised.

I eat very little meat now and concentrate my diet on 75% alkaline foods and 25% acidic.

I take supplements but nothing prescription.

Back
Top Bottom