• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many have done anything to get off of medication?

well you normally trade one addiction (not saying it is that, or you have it) for another. When I was on hydro morphine I became addicted. It was bad trying to come off of that. Long story short, I crack up all the time at how whenever your hurt in the military the docs always say "suck it up and drink water" so I started drinking a lot, and I mean a lot of water when ever I was in pain or had the shivers, or sweats. Funny but it worked

Well done. I suspect my first edict will be for blood pressure (flirting with high normal for years). Presumably when that comes THAT will get me off my rump. Hopefully I don't wait that long...

Don't wait until diagnosed, go ahead and start making lifestyle changes.

Even though no longer prescription ( Naproxin) , is now OTC as Aleve, & for my various symptoms of "non-specific arthritis" , non-R, I have been taking it for years. I try to take a break, for at least a week or so every now & then , until the aches & weakness forces me to back on a daily routine. I'm now in the middle of one of those no-Aleve breaks. Little areas of pain pop up sometimes, but I gotta give by system a break from the chem. A lot of this is the end results from very late stage Lymes Disease, which I was treated for. That stuff is NASTY! Some folks are not as lucky as I have been and become severely crippled by Lymes & other "Lyme-like" diseases , spread by ticks.

I had high blood pressure for years and was on the medication. Hated it. When I quit drinking my blood pressure normalised.

I eat very little meat now and concentrate my diet on 75% alkaline foods and 25% acidic.

I take supplements but nothing prescription.

Back
Top Bottom