• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many negative feedbacks does it take for Slim Shady ?

I know someone that did that.......Broke his foot.......He was drunk, on Thanksgiving..........Was going to play football.......He was kicking rocks off the field.......LOL
Wouldn’t happen if they were wearing their mil spec Crocs.

all the deals/Meets/messages that I have had a from someone with 1 neg or more, have been nothing but a Headache, so in the future, I won't even respond. :doh:
Seems funny, that after 1, you would continue....
I say lets raise the stakes.....1 negative, and you are permanently banned from ODT
they can start with me

With some of the things people like to neg someone for, I pretty much ignore the feedback score and rely on my own judgment based on a conversation. Multiple negative feedback points? It means a longer conversation before doing most of the driving for you.

It’s not that there’s not shady sellers and buyers here, but there’s also some miserable people who feel better after messing up someone else’s day. Some of the things people try to ding someone on are ridiculous. If this thread lasts long enough, you’ll see some of em.
As far as I know the only thing you can get a neg mark for is missing the scheduled meet or misleading description/info upon meet. Haven't ever seen one that didn't fall in one of those categories

I feel the mods do a very good job at handling this. I once had someone try to neg me for negging them for being a no show. Mods handled it very quickly. I stick to pms for this reason , don't want no phone number.

As far as I know the only thing you can get a neg mark for is missing the scheduled meet or misleading description/info upon meet. Haven't ever seen one that didn't fall in one of those categories

I feel the mods do a very good job at handling this. I once had someone try to neg me for negging them for being a no show. Mods handled it very quickly. I stick to pms for this reason , don't want no phone number.
I’d agree… the mods do fine. I was referring to some of the things they TRY to get passed as a negative. All these Karen Compilation videos are having a negative effect on some folks. (see what I did there?)

Back
Top Bottom