• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many of you remember this being your passenger in high school?

Still have and use my 8 track home stereo. But I've used just the radio mostly anyway. And that includes my cars as well. In the day I did have a medium collection of tapes and LPs. I've been known to wear tapes out and replace them with the same thing. I've been known to be a radio junkie at times

I've never carried the burden of ever having owned a car where I had to think... "Man, if I still owned that today think how much it would be worth."

My first car was a mint 1969 4x4 bronco with a 302. My dumbass for it taken away and sold driving it to work before I had a license. It vapor locked on me and the first person to come to my aide was a police officer.

My dumbass was too stupid to realize that my orients had bought it for me even though they brought it home between my 15th and 16th birthday.

Cops towed the bronco , parents sold it, and ten years later I realized they had gotten it for me.

Now when I see them for sale for 75k + it makes me sick.

Only saving grace is I know I would have destroyed it long before it was worth anything.

First truck the radio was broke and used this until I upgraded. Bad thing about it was it was hell on D batteries.
84c36a055eda7bf7691ac1ae702c13ee.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom