• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many stamps are you waiting on?

eh I would not say all that. You have machine guns, I have a safe slap full of third reich pistols. We all have our vice.

- - - Updated - - -

I do :eyebrows:

I hear you on that. On a side note, I have some Nazi proofed ammunition you can have for free if you want. I believe it is 8mm.

There you go, we will all go shooting the 5 guns once they come in here soon.

I hear you on that. On a side note, I have some Nazi proofed ammunition you can have for free if you want. I believe it is 8mm.

There you go, we will all go shooting the 5 guns once they come in here soon.
sweet! Hell yeah! Ill take it! Ive tried a few times to get someone to just sell me a box! Ill be in marietta on sunday if your around!

sweet! Hell yeah! Ill take it! Ive tried a few times to get someone to just sell me a box! Ill be in marietta on sunday if your around!

Yeah, I will be around on Sunday. They are in clips (actual clips not mags) in groups of 5 or 6, I cant remember. I bought them at Target believe it or not about 18 years ago in NC. The bottom of the casings have an eagle holding a swastika in a circle with its talons.

Yeah, I will be around on Sunday. They are in clips (actual clips not mags) in groups of 5 or 6, I cant remember. I bought them at Target believe it or not about 18 years ago in NC. The bottom of the casings have an eagle holding a swastika in a circle with its talons.

schweeet. That would be a great addition to my collection. I have a few boxes (2 unopened , 2 opened) of original 1943 9mm ammo in original boxes. Once I finally get all the pistols I plan to move on to a few rifles. So this would come in handy! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom