How to check on the status??

Pending just means they are in the system. They could be approved and you still not get stamps for a month or so.

I at least know now more than I did prior to the call. There was also some confusion on when they got sent in by the dealer. I was trying to remember which month they sent them in.

Last edited:
My last stamp took 5 months from the pending date. That is about average. If you have a pending date, then all you can do is wait...................and forget about them until you get the call (or the stamp if it is a Form 1)

Last edited:
I sent 2 forums out on Aug 17th. I hadnt checked on them but I figured I would get a call within a month & a half. In a month and a half would be the 6 month mark from the time they received the forums. Safe to assume I will get a call within said time or can I expect more time?

And how long does it typically take to go from Check cashed to pending? I know the check cashed from the time of arrival is about 3-5 buisness days.

From check cashed to pending should only take a week or two. From pending to approved takes months. My check cashed October 24th and I went pending November 2nd.

Is there a local attorney you use to draw up the trust paperwork?

I used the example posted in this forum and just plugged in my info. It worked just fine and I was approved. You just plug in names, county, dates, title, get it notarized and do your schedule A and schedule of compensation.

Back
Top Bottom