• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Spot a Fake Benchmade Infidel

I just have to see how this thing is made.
There's like a $400 difference between a real one and a fake one.
I can't understand how it can be so difficult to tell the difference, but I guess it is...???
shows how much power branding has

but to answer your question as to how it can be so difficult to tell the difference......well people are stupid

There is plenty of blade play and it rattles like an SOB when closed. The finish looks like you just lubed the outside and the text on the clip is different. Oh, and it's heavy as hell. Maybe I should have looked at it first? lol

There is plenty of blade play and it rattles like an SOB when closed. The finish looks like you just lubed the outside and the text on the clip is different. Oh, and it's heavy as hell. Maybe I should have looked at it first? lol
How do you like the real one

If you buy a fake you are a fake. Fake Bull**** like this takes away from the brand and the person or company that made them. They send money straight to China and encourage them to steal more of our intellectual property. I strongly suggest that we not waste money with China, on the stuff they have essentially, stolen from our country.

Thanks for posting the vids. They are very informative.

If you buy a fake you are a fake. Fake Bull**** like this takes away from the brand and the person or company that made them. They send money straight to China and encourage them to steal more of our intellectual property. I strongly suggest that we not waste money with China, on the stuff they have essentially, stolen from our country.

Thanks for posting the vids. They are very informative.
Guess I'm a fake! But I buy plenty of USA knives! I'd love to have the real infidel soon.

Back
Top Bottom