• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Spot a Fake Benchmade Infidel

If you buy a fake you are a fake. Fake Bull**** like this takes away from the brand and the person or company that made them. They send money straight to China and encourage them to steal more of our intellectual property. I strongly suggest that we not waste money with China, on the stuff they have essentially, stolen from our country.

Thanks for posting the vids. They are very informative.

lol i know it went straight ot china i bought it from there lol. and these fakes take nothing away from real stuff because there is an OBVIOUS quality difference and i sure as hell am not about to use a 300+ knife for a beater knife, now a 30 dollar copy of that 300 knife i'll abuse like a 2 dollar hooker

What if you made a nice quality product. What if China ripped you off and took millions of potential profit from you. How would you feel then. . . . .

Just wait for Al Capone Al Capone to buy one. He'll sell it to you a week later for about $80. ;)
This is true. I buy things for waaaaaaay more than I should and sell for deep discount few days later. I figured out I'm so rich I actually lose money haggling over prices so when I list something for sale you better buy it at the price.

lol i know it went straight ot china i bought it from there lol. and these fakes take nothing away from real stuff because there is an OBVIOUS quality difference and i sure as hell am not about to use a 300+ knife for a beater knife, now a 30 dollar copy of that 300 knife i'll abuse like a 2 dollar hooker

That's my kinda guy right hurrr!

What if you made a nice quality product. What if China ripped you off and took millions of potential profit from you. How would you feel then. . . . .

a good quality product wont have its profits stolen by cheap knock offs because A. when the person gets their cheap knock off and goes "man what a piece of ****, guess i'll buy a real one reputable dealer" or B. as in the case with the ones i posted they are only 30 bucks so are attractive to someone on a budget who wouldnt be purchasing the real thing to begin with. all these do is give broke people like myself something to play with and further shows off a real benchmades quality when you see the difference. Now this doesnt apply to all items are there are some damn good copies of some items and im sure they have taken profit from some companies but i doubt benchmade looses any sleep over these copies

You keep telling yourself that. It is theft plain and simple. You know you would feel differently if it was your product they were ripping off.

Back
Top Bottom