• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to stop a raging elephant.....ROLL TIDE ROLL

War Damn Eagle... I'm going to have a heart attack one of these years! Both coaches made some stupid calls. I hope some of the Auburn players are buying lotto tickets with the luck they have had this year.

This is why I DON'T want a Playoff system in College. This is the great thing about every week being important. In a playoff system, Bama still get to play for a National Championship as they would be one of teams probably to play. This is what makes College Football great. How many rivalry games meant so much yesterday. Ohio State/Michigan, Bama/Auburn, FSU/Florida, Clemson/S. Carolina.....The playoffs are going to make all of those games meaningless. It's a shame. We may not be able to enjoy great games like this ever again.

This is why I DON'T want a Playoff system in College. This is the great thing about every week being important. In a playoff system, Bama still get to play for a National Championship as they would be one of teams probably to play. This is what makes College Football great. How many rivalry games meant so much yesterday. Ohio State/Michigan, Bama/Auburn, FSU/Florida, Clemson/S. Carolina.....The playoffs are going to make all of those games meaningless. It's a shame. We may not be able to enjoy great games like this ever again.

I agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom