• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

humvee for me!!!

Y'all let me know where I can get a Mi-24 Hind. Think the Russians are auctioning those off?
Asian trading post has them lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-06-13-23-12.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-06-13-23-12.png
    442.8 KB · Views: 32
Russians will sell anything to anyone with cash. Now getting it imported into the US and kosher with the FAA, yeah.... that can be a problem.

Yep.

Not sure how that works. I have seen a few privately owned fighters (F4, F101, F86) so it can be done with some of the older ones. I hear you have to buy from Israel or some such place.

That private F4 was the most badass. Someone has to have some serious coin to pull that off.

Yep.

Not sure how that works. I have seen a few privately owned fighters (F4, F101, F86) so it can be done with some of the older ones. I hear you have to buy from Israel or some such place.

That private F4 was the most badass. Someone has to have some serious coin to pull that off.
Thats crazy.. they were never really top of the line.. but that would be a badass thing to do on the weekends... fly your phantom around

Thats crazy.. they were never really top of the line.. but that would be a badass thing to do on the weekends... fly your phantom around

Oh hell yes!

If I ever had like 100 million, I think I would have the spare change to make that happen. Talk about the most awesome buzz job ever!

You could buzz hell out of the old high school-losers!

Back
Top Bottom