• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunting 11-20-2014

rtross

Army Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
499   0
Reaction score
What did you see?
I got a big 8 pt. I'd put a pic on here, but I am too challenged to figure out how to do it. :(

14165134942952.jpg

lil piggie so far!! Still daylight though.

Saw a small doe and a button at 9:25 this morning. Nothing but birds so far this afternoon. I have a Navy buddy from Hawaii hunting with me this week. He's been a Honolulu cop for 20 years and is from Long Island. He likes coming for a visit to get his redneck on.

Went this afternoon, sat in my favorite stand and only saw tree rats. Start driving home in the dark and see 5 on the way. At least it was a nice day to sit outside.

Heck yea man congrats! Where do you hunt at?

We're at olcmulgee wma this weekend. This lil lady was in the road bed 80-100yrds away, less than 80yrds from the truck. We were walking in talking and she came into the road with her sibling. Not bad for an offhand shot, with my pack on my chest and stand on my back. We burried her in the river sand to keep cool till dark.

We're at olcmulgee wma this weekend. This lil lady was in the road bed 80-100yrds away, less than 80yrds from the truck. We were walking in talking and she came into the road with her sibling. Not bad for an offhand shot, with my pack on my chest and stand on my back. We burried her in the river sand to keep cool till dark.

Probably died of natural causes. Lol

Nice one man!

Back
Top Bottom