Hunting Jesus on his birthday!

This is the day we celebrate Jesus Christs birthday It doesn’t matter if it’s the correct date. What does matter is accepting him as our Lord and savior. Not everyone will believe the choice is up to you. You don’t have to believe in God the Bible or Jesus. My prayer is that you will. Merry Christmas and may God bless you and your family

Thanks for sharing your return testimonial. HE lets us walk alone, seemingly, to experience life so that we may witness to others in their “lonely” walk. He is always there, when we see one set of prints in the sand he is carrying us in his arms. This is the hardest Christmas I’ve ever had to endure in my life. You see, my mother passed away back in May. Even with all the family over today I still saw one set of prints. Thank the LORD that he has me. The LORD has her in heaven with him and they are rejoicing together. !!!!!!!
Amen brother. I found him at the same age while heading to run deer dogs in south GA. Thanks to @Molon Labe. Best gift I’ve ever been given. I love you and thank you, dad.

Over time, priorities changed and life got in the way. At 31, Jesus hunted me down and brought me back to him this year. Merry Christmas, praise be to THE king.

Thanks for sharing your return testimonial. HE lets us walk alone, seemingly, to experience life so that we may witness to others in their “lonely” walk. He is always there, when we see one set of prints in the sand he is carrying us in his arms. This is the hardest Christmas I’ve ever had to endure in my life. You see, my mother passed away back in May. Even with all the family over today I still saw one set of prints. Thank the LORD that he has me. The LORD has her in heaven with him and they are rejoicing together. !!!!!!!

2022 was also the toughest year of my life, and would have been the toughest year of the lives of most others if they were they in my shoes. God's been with me every step of the way. He has a plan for us all, all He asks is that we seek him! Prayers for an amazing 2023 for your family, brother.

2022 was also the toughest year of my life, and would have been the toughest year of the lives of most others if they were they in my shoes. God's been with me every step of the way. He has a plan for us all, all He asks is that we seek him! Prayers for an amazing 2023 for your family, brother.
Thank you sir. Prayers for you and yours as well.

Back
Top Bottom