Hunting outfitter recommendation

dctrent

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
69   0
Reaction score
Anybody here been on any out of state hunts with a guide service. I'm thinking about finding one next year. I'm interested in Whitetail, Osceola Turkey, or for exotics black buck. Recommendations along with pricing would be appreciated I would like to keep total cost under $2500 if that's possible

$2500.00 not possible for all those animals. You will pay between 1500 to 2000 for a gold medal black buck and you can find quiet a few whitetail hunts for $2500 but what is these chance that you are going to get what you went for. Trust me I have been on quiet a few out of state hunts and you get what you pay for. I quit going on quote cheap hunts quote and saved up until I could afford to go where I had near 100% chance to come home with what I went for. Good luck,spend your money wisely. I wasted a good bit until I learned that there is something to this game.

Thanks I have no idea what you should expect as it is something new to me. I'm ok with saving up more for the right hunt but at the same time I'm not looking for a 10,000 hunt. Just wanted an idea of what to expect and what states or reputable places i should look at. Probably 4,000 would be my max if that makes a difference.

I've been on many out of state hunts too.... like said above, save up and go with a quality outfitter. Also, when it comes to whitetail, always go fair chase.

We have a group of guys from church that go to Oklahoma every year deer hunting. They all kill between 125-140" deer and see 20-30 deer per sitting. Cost them $1500 plus license and gas to get there. IF you are wanting to shoot 160" +, I know a couple buddies that go to Kansas and have killed 174" 169" AND 159" for $4500 (lodging included)

Back
Top Bottom