• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HYDROGRAPHICS and CERAKOTE in North GA (Lots of Pics)

jclem02

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Just wanted to remind everyone that Rough Creek Traders has re-opened in our new location in Blue Ridge. If any of y'all are in our area and need hydrographics or Cerakote work done please don't hesitate to give us a shout. We do quite a bit of work by mail, so if you can't get something taken care of in your local area don't hesitate to reach out to us that way.

Our hours are Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri from 10-6 and Sat from 10/4. We're closed on Wednesdays and Sundays. Location and number are below, as well as a few examples of our work. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Hope we can do some work for you. Thanks! -- Jon Clement

Rough Creek Traders
3558 E. First St. Suite 402
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
(706) 946-4867

On Facebook as Rough Creek Traders LLC
On Instagram as RoughCreekTraders
www.roughcreektraders.com

Attachments

• AK.jpg
    AK.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 112
  • AR.jpg
    AR.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Deer Rifle.jpg
    Deer Rifle.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Camo XCR.jpg
    Camo XCR.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 119
  • JP.jpg
    JP.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 114
  • My Rifle.jpg
    My Rifle.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 114
And a few more...

Attachments

• camo 22.jpg
    camo 22.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 106
  • camo rifle.jpg
    camo rifle.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 106
  • camo stuff.jpg
    camo stuff.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 104
  • chassis.jpg
    chassis.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 103
  • kevins.jpg
    kevins.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 106
  • hog skull.jpg
    hog skull.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 100
So you guys have moved from the building on 515?

Always want to stop in when driving through... but haven't yet. Will make it a point to come by.

So you guys have moved from the building on 515?

Always want to stop in when driving through... but haven't yet. Will make it a point to come by.

Yes, we're only about a quarter mile from where we were. We're on the same street as Blue Ridge Pawn, and in the same little strip mall as Angelina's Deli, if you happen to know where either of those are.

Yes, we're only about a quarter mile from where we were. We're on the same street as Blue Ridge Pawn, and in the same little strip mall as Angelina's Deli, if you happen to know where either of those are.
I know the area well. I think we're planning to be back up that way 22-24. Hopefully I can get the wife to let us swing by ;)

Back
Top Bottom