• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’VE SEEN A BOATLOAD OF

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is the apparent obsession with intentionally trying to aggravate another ODT member. Maybe I am not privy to all the facts here but it sure seems like it to me. Quite frankly I find it childish, and the digression from the original thread topic is frustrating to say the least.

Maybe you could spare us the agony and take it to a PM format.

People say this, but facts are non derailed threads will have 20 responses tops, most of them less than that.

Derailed **** shows go on forever until the OP or mod shuts them down. People love a train wreck whether they want to admit it or not.

Or maybe you really wanted to read about some dudes desire to be accepted in his skinny jeans and accompanying mediocre physic. Who knows.

People say this, but facts are non derailed threads will have 20 responses tops, most of them less than that.

Derailed **** shows go on forever until the OP or mod shuts them down. People love a train wreck whether they want to admit it or not.

Or maybe you really wanted to read about some dudes desire to be accepted in his skinny jeans and accompanying mediocre physic. Who knows.
Thin edge of the wedge there Albert :nono:

Bull**** let slide today.. maybe it was funny maybe it wasn’t..
Nonetheless it was A BOATLOAD OF BULL****..
things aren’t very enjoyable much here anymore
There were a lot of things said there that would have gotten me banned for a month or better WTF!!! 🤬😡

My quick 2 cents (for what it's worth) -- not a damn thing. This is not the same ODT that Okuma Okuma sTeVe:wacko: built it up to be, BUTT, he has to be happy that there are 100,000 + time wasters regularly logging in. :doh:
It AIN'T the GON marketplace, AR15 bolt-on dot com, or holdddd onnn, SNIPERSHIDE.OPERATORFROMHELL, but it IS a decent site where like minded (more or less) mostly from GEORGIA can buy, sell, trade, and most importantly, B I T C H!

YMMV and skinny jeans are GAY! :afro:

I was about to say. If a thread where the OP asks, "Do these skinny jeans make me look fat?" goes for 279 posts? This is the new, gayest site on the internet. Thankfully it turned into a trollfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom