• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I am SOOOO ready for football season

I'll watch the dawgs this year, but that stadium thing with the falcons-getting others to pay for it with a tax instead of paying for it themselves- don't much care for.
So now I'm looking for another pro team.Maybe the texans. Falcons traded schaub away, who is a very good player.

I'll watch the dawgs this year, but that stadium thing with the falcons-getting others to pay for it with a tax instead of paying for it themselves- don't much care for.
So now I'm looking for another pro team.Maybe the texans. Falcons traded schaub away, who is a very good player.

Yep-

Aurthur Blank has always rubbed me the wrong way. If he wants a new stadium, he should buy it his own damn self! He has plenty of money for such things... No reason the taxpayers should foot the bill for that smarmy bastard.

Sept 9!!!!!! First game of season. Me and wife will be driving up to tenn to see Patriots destroy Titans for the first game!

I thought all the teams have the states pay for their stadiums????

Back
Top Bottom