" I am the NRA." ( I just don't tell anyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree, but remember that cooperation is a two way street. It does not help the GCO cause to have members that trash the NRA often. "Can't we just all get along?"

I agree and belong to both organizations... why not, the NRA is far from perfect but it helps at the fed level. The GCO does good work within GA.

Libertarians/free thinkers who don't agree with social conservative's attempts to legislate their social morals on the rest of society? You don't have to hate Obama, drool over Glen Beck, or think homosexuality is the devil's way of destroying the country to believe in the rights that were supposed to be guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment...

This.

Who says you had to donate to the NRA? Your complaining about how a private orginization does things that don't agree with your point of view. Last I've checked the NRA has always been more of a right wing group. If you don't like it then find another group to donate to.

Or even better start a left wing gun rights group. That way gun rights are being supported from both sides

My original post covered why I am a reluctant member.

I hunt, am republican, but I do not listen to country music! lol The NRA has led the fight for the 2nd amendment, whether you fit the profile of the typical member or not does not really matter-support the cause and the voice they give all gun owners. Just MO

I hunt, am republican, but I do not listen to country music! lol The NRA has led the fight for the 2nd amendment, whether you fit the profile of the typical member or not does not really matter-support the cause and the voice they give all gun owners. Just MO

I do support the NRA with my membership and match fees. I just don't tell people because I do not want to be pigeon holed. I am Libertarian, ok with homosexuality, abortion,legalized pot,prostitution, gambling & being able to buy beer on Sunday. I guess I am just warped.

I do support the NRA with my membership and match fees. I just don't tell people because I do not want to be pigeon holed. I am Libertarian, ok with homosexuality, abortion,legalized pot,prostitution, gambling & being able to buy beer on Sunday. I guess I am just warped.
Sometimes I have to count how many of those things I do on a given Sunday

yeah def. warped.dont second guess yourself..unless you are being sarcastic.well you answered the statement..no problem they are like two of you on here that feel the same

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom