• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I am tired of seeing all the adds for guns never fired, so this is for all of them...

I totally agree with B. Byrd. I wish I had noticed sooner. OP is on a gun trading/buying/selling site and not one transaction? Plus he is tired of what, not making deals? Passing on trades? Not selling anything? Hmmmm.......

Next thing y'all are going to suspect 'Weinbergstein' is not a real name. ;)

you think!!

Guys, lighten up, it was a joke---a picture of Trump saying "you're fired"???? Did some of you really take this seriously for a platform of debate on never fired guns? This is why we have a "stupid stuff" area so we can goof off.

I run a gun range.......last new gun I bought, it was maybe 3 weeks before I got to put the first round through it. Stuff happens, guns sometimes do not get shot new out of the box for long periods of time. Best answer I can give you is.........."Don't open the thread and read it if it bothers you so much......move onto the next one!"

I have guns that the cylinder has never been turned or the action worked and I plan to keep them that way. I have guns to collect, guns to shoot and guns to trade, they seldom overlap. If I go deer hunting, I will pick up the same rifle 99 out of 100 times. My carry weapon seldom changes. I do change shotguns because I have NEVER found one that hits what I shoot at, I am sure it is the guns fault. So I have many guns that I have never shot, some because they are to collect and some because i just don't care about shooting them.

I still have 2x Colt 1911 70s Gov that I have not touched or fired.. as there the ones that I say yup I have them. but would not like to damage them as that's why I have my other shooting guns

How could anyone have an unfired firearms of such commonality is beyond me

Even collectables were fired at some point so why would you not? I just dont get it! If its safe to shoot enjoy that sucker!!!!!!!

Ohh and im not paying more because it unfired, i like knowing they run

This. If I didn't buy it from the store, I'm not paying full price. If I'm buying it used, I'd rather know that it's had "100 rounds down the pipe" then none at all. I have personally bought an unfired gun and it had issues. Luckily the seller is a repeat trader and great guy all around and helped me fixed the issue on his time and dime.

Back
Top Bottom