• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

i call bull**** on fox5 and this lady

Reporter - "The pamphlet made some pretty wild, racist and untrue claims."
OK, like what? Seems like that would be a relevant part of the story. :confused:
Doesn't look like a 'pamphlet'. Looks like she somebody printed it out on their computer. LOL at white liberals.
Inconvenient facts not supporting wokeness are racist now.

When you're Woke-triggered, you report to anybody that'll listen. FYI....GBI has to listen to your complaint...
I'm sorry...and this may gain me some flack...but a white millennial living in the East Village with a BLM sign in their front yard is a virtue signal I can't get behind.

I'm sorry...and this may gain me some flack...but a white millennial living in the East Village with a BLM sign in their front yard is a virtue signal I can't get behind.
I agree with you completely. They do this so they can curry favor with those with whom they need to live. They are predisposed to being stupid simply because they chose to live there...

I agree with you completely. They do this so they can curry favor with those with whom they need to live. They are predisposed to being stupid simply because they chose to live there...
Given that you're up in Jasper, it's fair that you don't know the demographics down here. The East Village is very white. Yoga pants and lattes everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom