• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I can't wait till weds.....I'll do it today

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
Wheweeee....yeah I hear a war coming....don't know if that's true or not.....I guess since the word war was said gun prices are going outrageously high....I guess I'll just stick to buying my squirrel killers at wallys world....much cheaper there too

Wheweeee....yeah I hear a war coming....don't know if that's true or not.....I guess since the word war was said gum prices are going outrageously high....I guess I'll just stick to buying my squirrel killers at wallys world....much cheaper there to
I do hate how wars automatically drive the price of chewing gum artificially high. It just ain't right!

No they're talking over in another thread they're talking about the deal going on in peidmont park....I've read some say going to be nasty bloody war....all kinda guns going on sale...ar15....sks....pistols.....shotguns...pellet guns. ...air soft guns....pellet guns...paint guns...all at gander mountain prices....except for bikers marlin 22....and I'm still tossing it around

Well believe it or not......................I saw a Mosin today at the flea market for...............................................

$150 with 2 boxes of ammo............................................................................

nope didn't buy it...................................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom