• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got a question for you WATCH guys..............

Love my G-SHOCK, also loved my luminox I had before it, the tritium faded at about the 10 year mark and it got shelved.
6F5FE198-4598-40EB-97B3-B925D3544B65.jpeg

Good choice. Tag Heuer is a loved and hated brand. Watch snobs hate it. Personally the Tag Monaco is one of my bucket list watches.
Seller on Amazon with no feedback but shipped from an Amazon warehouse so I took a chance. It was legit with warranty card and papers..new. Quartz for 700. Haven't seen one for less

My work day watch is a hand me down Apple Watch series 3 that my wife had and gave me when I upgraded hers to the 7. Thought I would hate it, but its handy during the day to not have my phone on me and still be productive. Battery life blows though, have to charge it every night.

My weekend watch is a Garmin Instinct. Great battery life, useful information, good GPS built in, lightweight. Its shock proof, water proof (not a diving watch), and dust proof.

I miss my Seiko divers though. I've had the Seiko SKX007, a couple of 6309's, an Orange Monster, and a Turtle. Miss them all.

Back
Top Bottom