• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got a question for you WATCH guys..............

Rocking the Seiko Sumo...tough one to find...

Attachments

• 20220521_073225.jpg
    20220521_073225.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 17
Liminox has a pretty good following but I would say that following is more among Vets /active duty guys and cops. They have some good looking models including the one you ordered but I just can't see paying the prices they ask for a quartz movement watch. Don't get me wrong . I'm not a big money watch snob. I have quartz watches that I wear a lot. But none of them were over $200.00. I wear my Citizen Pro Master Eco Drive a lot. You should check out the Eco Drive line if you decide you want another watch. They are solar powered quartz movements. The saying about them goes " Set it and forget it." Oh and the lume on this one is better than my Seiko or pretty much any of my watches.

Attachments

• IMG_20220612_185524856.jpg
    IMG_20220612_185524856.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220612_185534384_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220612_185534384_HDR.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 14
I just got a G-Shock from my employees a few weeks ago.

It’s not a super expensive watch, but it’s practical and reliable thus far. I’d prob spend the coin on it now that I have used it.

View attachment 4387954
G Skocks are another line with a loyal following. Most of them have more features than I would ever use. Kinda like my phone. And believe it or not there are G Shock watches that retail for over $2K . Yeah I was floored when I found that out. I just have this hang up where I can't wear a digital watch. I know that's probably a stupid quirk but to me digital watches are like wearing Velcro shoes. It's like saying " I gave up early on."
No disrespect though. G Shocks are everywhere and people love them. Another good watch for active duty military, cops, first responders hospital workers etc.

I bought a Casio Protrek three gauge watch. For mainly two reasons: solar charging and analog hands. In the middle of the night I could not focus on a digital display. I’m very happy with it not too expensive and my last pro track with digital display lasted for years

Has compass altimeter barometer in addition regular chronology functions
image.jpg

I bought a Casio Protrek three gauge watch. For mainly two reasons: solar charging and analog hands. In the middle of the night I could not focus on a digital display. I’m very happy with it not too expensive and my last pro track with digital display lasted for years

Has compass altimeter barometer in addition regular chronology functions
View attachment 4388186
That's a good looking watch. If I could get past the digital display I would have to buy one.

Back
Top Bottom