• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I Grossly Underestimated the number of Trick or Treaters in my Neighborhood. I gave out over 250 pieces of candy….

I stopped the candy when the gimmiedats complained they was only gettin' one piece.
When I'd get the occasional Trick or Treater(s), I'd give candy (or quarters) to the kids in some kind of make-up or costume but the teenagers with attitude and no effort at dressing up? LOL, they got little snack baggies of baby carrots.

My little brother (has three kids) gives out bite sized bars of candy to Trick or Treaters and about 30 of them in the bowl will have a $1 or $2 bill folded up and taped to the bottom.

I used to live in a neighborhood where they bussed in the trick or treaters. It was both sad and infuriating with the people holding a months old child who can't even eat candy asking for a treat for the baby. I moved to a one stop light county. No more of that ****.

When I'd get the occasional Trick or Treater(s), I'd give candy (or quarters) to the kids in some kind of make-up or costume but the teenagers with attitude and no effort at dressing up? LOL, they got little snack baggies of baby carrots.

My little brother (has three kids) gives out bite sized bars of candy to Trick or Treaters and about 30 of them in the bowl will have a $1 or $2 bill folded up and taped to the bottom.

Wasn't high school kids it was the middle schoolers and younger. Got to start training them at a young age so dey be prepared for a lifetime of mooching of the taxpayer.

Back
Top Bottom