• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I have a new tore ass.

Good guns, I've never shied away from any 22lr tore-ass for a range toy. I just respect my fingers too much for anything from them that isn't a 22.
I really like the Gx4. But I did a LOT of research before buying one. About 250rds in I still like it a lot… and they are very inexpensive to boot. Crazy, gonna take’em a while to build their reputation up… especially when they’re still selling the G3 . Had 2 to go bad, so I’d buy a PSA before I’d go down that road again. Gotta get a range report from a Friend on that PSA Dagger.

Not to answer a question meant for someone else but I am immensely pleased with both my 507k and 403b.

Held their zero since the first sight in. Been bumped and moved around a lot and have never deviated. Dot is clear and haven't had to change a battery in 2 full years.
Still a toss up for my M&P 10mm. Maybe this? and save $$? Noticed the TRO is on sale for $400 on gundeals. Brownell’s I think? SRO I mean. ??

I really like the Gx4. But I did a LOT of research before buying one. About 250rds in I still like it a lot… and they are very inexpensive to boot. Crazy, gonna take’em a while to build their reputation up… especially when they’re still selling the G3 . Had 2 to go bad, so I’d buy a PSA before I’d go down that road again. Gotta get a range report from a Friend on that PSA Dagger.
Meh, I'm to the point where if I'm going to buy a polymer striker fired gun it's just going to be another boring ass Glock, instead of some other cheap polymer striker fired gun trying it's best to be a Glock.

B64D3842-FC94-4B20-85AA-4B09625E8269.jpeg
5537B8C1-9ABA-4232-9F5B-104C288A14E8.jpeg

Meh, I'm to the point where if I'm going to buy a polymer striker fired gun it's just going to be another boring ass Glock, instead of some other cheap polymer striker fired gun trying it's best to be a Glock.
Yea, different strokes. I’m not buying anymore carry pistols that I have to buy a trigger for. They’re already $200 over priced.

Yea, different strokes. I’m not buying anymore carry pistols that I have to buy a trigger for. They’re already $200 over priced.
If they were overpriced they wouldn't be the #1 selling handgun for decades. If anything that indicates they're underpriced. Economics 101

If they were overpriced they wouldn't be the #1 selling handgun for decades. If anything that indicates they're underpriced. Economics 101
Yep, like Folks that buy Fords. That’s all they’ve ever drove. I gave my 2 Glocks to my kids, they can fix’em up however they want. Any one of my Caniks out shoot any Glock I’ve owned. But like I said different strokes. You go ahead and get the last word. I’ll sit the rest out. The Taurus.22’s are Killer Palmetto.

Back
Top Bottom